Buy from Flipkart

Friday, May 30, 2008

The Past....The History

Okay..
What!!! I can't believe that my first word in the world of bloggin' is OKAY!!!Well how lame that sounds. Anyways to start with I am still wondering why am I doin this blog thingy outta all things in the world. The truth is I love to write but I am sure nobody would bother to spend a penny of his/her on my writing well after all am no Chetan Bhagat or Dan Brown for that matter(Those are 2 of the very few names I know). So I thought this mite be a good idea to try and write things and get them published who cares if people dun read 'em and send me fan mails I am still a writer.

So lets carry on with a bit about me. Well I am another software engineer in this billion strong industry and work for another MNC who truly believes humans are as good as robots and they dun even need electricity to get charged up. I don't have much plans to tell a lot about me coz if I do so this blog will be banned coz of explicit content. When I opened Blogspot in my browser the first glimpse gave me a obsured feeling thought wats the purpose of blogging dude lets close this and get to bed but then another half of me asked me to just login and try 'n' write couple of lines n lets see how it goes. So somehow I manged to log in and then came the bouncer "Name your Blog" see am very bad is naming things or people for that matter(but still managed to coin Mak for a fren of mine which he still flashes with a flamboyant style but it was also me who nicknamed his another fren Vasco yes Vasco after the Legendary Vasco De Gama. See my fren dun have any grudges for that..am I right mate???). So back to naming the blog I strted thinking what word could ideally replace me n voila I have found another fantasic(I know its an Understatement) term for myself "THE AVALANCHE". Everytime I think things are going great and everything is stable at its position the world comes crashin' down on me. Yess this "crashin' down" gave me idea for the Blog Address. Hmmm.. I think u all must be havin a fair idea now of this first step of mine towards ummmm....(m still thinkin' of a word to put here plz post in comments if you have any)

3 comments:

  1. Dude! that was a nice beginning, i liked how you named both your nickname and the blog ( much better than coolbryanlove LOL)

    anyways if you need some tips for more topic to blog about, i think you need to boil down to a specific niche market, like if you like abusing people and making insults..do that..you know if you keep a vast universe of topics open for you will feel disappointed soon..in short bring it down to the basics talk about specific stuff ONLY in the start then maybe divulge to other topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. right mate?? Well what u have said has to be right else you ll make it right somehow..
    Well i dun bout Vasco but I seriously has no grudges with it :P
    Anyways dude, you made a fantastic effort in crashing down( well m sayin bout ur blog only :-) )

    ReplyDelete