Buy from Flipkart

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Schindler’s List

It had been a really long time after Saving Private Ryan that any movie really touched my heart. I had heard a lot about this movie but finally got a chance yesterday to see the magic that Spielberg created with this biographical film about Oskar Schindler who saved lives of more than a thousand polish jews during the second world war.

There is somethin in me that always fantasize me towards anythin related to second world war be it Oskar Schindler or Pvt. James Francis Ryan or even Adolf Hitler on Fox History. Every scene makes me feel that I am a part of that epic. Spielberg adds to the magic in each and every scene like the Omaha beach scene(in Saving Private Ryan) which couldn’t have been replicated in the better way. That scene made its viewers see through what was goin through the minds of those soldiers that landed on that beach on that fateful day.

I am so spellbound with the magic that he created in both the movies that I don’t have anythin much to say or write so I will just end it by urgin everyone goin through this post to watch these movies once.

No comments:

Post a Comment