Buy from Flipkart

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Acccepted!!!

After 2 years of hard work, 70 mocks, 11 exams, 6 interviews and a score of unquantifiable things finally I can say that I have been accepted. This is first of its kind journey in my life, I always wanted to get an admit and now that I have got one I wish I could have got it after another year, there is something that I am missing. It seems that I have left something behind, some unfinished business or something but the problem is I do not know the exact reason for this.

Its been a week now since I have moved to hostel but still I wake up everyday with a feeling of emptiness, as if there is an unanswered question that I need to answer. Well until I find an answer to this I can assume it to be coz of fear. Fear of expectations that I have from myself, I do not know whether I can live upto them or not. But all I can do is to try and live these 2 years so that I remember them as a lifetime.

Well, enough of this fear, expectation blah blah. Lets start with the proceedings, the campus is really huge and I still haven't seen the whole place. There is a golf course, football ground, basketball court, tennis court, gym, pool table etc etc though I haven't used any one of these yet but will surely put them to good use in coming weeks. Hostel is nice but we have been out casted from the campus. Our shantys are about 6 kms from the campus and we get stuffed into a bus twice a day to travel to and fro from the campus.

Academic is really rigorous, had a a surprise quiz for Accounting on the very first day of the session. I already have couple of assignments and a load full of pre session study under my belt that I would do as soon as I get over with this post. I will try to post more details once my Live Writer gets fixed as it would allow me to write in tits and bits.

Before I end this is the song that's coming to my mind right now:

"
Subah ki kirno ko rokein jo salaakhein hai kahan
Jo khayalon pe pehre daale woh aankhein hai kahan
Par khulne ki deri hai parinde udh ke jhoomenge
Aasman aasman aasman"




No comments:

Post a Comment