Buy from Flipkart

Monday, February 21, 2011

Beauty!!

Descrbin someone or somethin has always been the most difficult task for me, I always used be that lot which used to draw the same drawin of a river flowin in the mountains with a risin sun and a hut. The same drawing which I must have drawn in KG for the very first time, though I do used to add things to it like birds, another hut, few trees etc with each passin class. About good 30 months back (when I started bloggin to be precise) I planned to describe beauty/beautiful lady/somethin related but could not do so despite gettin regular reminders from few people who knew about it. So to break these shackles of procrastination let me make another try at typin down my thoughts(includin the few which I wrote earlier).

They call "Aphrodite" the Greek goddess of beauty and passion maybe because they never got a chance to have a look at one of the finest livin sculpture of god. Each and everythin about her is so expressive that one can't stop himself from pulling back and admirin the beauty in true sense. Its been years but I still remember the first time I saw her, she was the one to be spotted most easily in that crowd, the aura around her distinguished her from everyone else in the room. Everythin about her was so perfect that even the best craftsman could not replicate it. She is a perfect blend of spontaneity and mystery, I still can’t be sure of what’s next to come and that’s what drives me.

Since the day I met her my life has been a roller-coaster ride with frequent breath takin moments and excitement.  I do not know what else is in store but would never want this ride to come to a halt like everythin else.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Rebound but would love to read more.. This was just a teaser.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shweta: Will try to be more regular from now on...:)

    ReplyDelete