Buy from Flipkart

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Michael Owen: Too little too late

The 2001 European footballer is wat United has recently got or should I say United has managed to sign him out of whatever was left after Real’s shoppin spree…

I dun think his form in the last 4 years at EPL has given him any chance to replace Rooney or Berba for the startin lineup but surely he can warm the bench for next 2 yrs like Tevez did and might prove a useful sub for the United…

I was juz tryin to see what changes this summer transfer window might make to the United side..This should be the ideal startin line up as per my opinion(considerin there are no further transfers..)

  1. Van Der Sar(I would love to see some fresh pair of legs here)
  2. Neville
  3. Vidic
  4. Ferdinand
  5. Evra
  6. Carrick
  7. Giggs
  8. Nani
  9. Valencia
  10. Rooney
  11. Berbatov

Subs:

  1. Park Ji Sung
  2. Kuszczak
  3. Tosic
  4. Andersen
  5. Owen

And I would surely like to see following players reachin their full potential

  1. Rafael
  2. Gibson
  3. Evans
  4. Macheda

Lets see what Sir Alex has in store for our team…

No comments:

Post a Comment