Buy from Flipkart

Saturday, August 1, 2009

An ideal song…

For a long time now there hasn’t been a song to which I could easily relate myself to..You Found me was a different case coz  it touched my heart but still I couldn’t relate it to myself… I know all this sounds like jargon well m feelin the same way when m writin all this…

Anyways.. I felt that I couldn’t relate myself to a song for a pretty long until this one..

The lyrics goes somethin like Meri Daastan kaminee, mere raaste kaminey, ik dil se dosti ki thi, yeh huzoor bhi kaminey…n the best line is Mere dost bhi kaminey..m sure my friends will agree with this.

This post has been in pipeline for so long that I have almost forgot what i intended to write bout this song..So I ll update it as and when those thoughts will come back(if ever)…

1 comment:

  1. Though I havent listened to this crap till now, but I would like say your kaminapanti could reach to the ultimate pinnacle.
    Cheers Kaminey!

    ReplyDelete